• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Are there any good plot based free android games ?

blaaaa

Sep 28, 2012
Android games are great but most of them are mission based or level based games that mainly stretch the same concept on about 10 levels and from time to time adds an ability. and that's a lot of fun but some times its just frustrating.

what I'm looking for is a good old fashion plot based game. a game with a start and an end. if its an RPG (not MMO) or a hack&slash (things that resemble Prince of Persia or Darksiders in gameplay style) or even quests. really wanted to play "dark meadow: the pact" but my tablet isn't compatible. So things like that too, a quest that has some combat action. Not MMO shooters.

I know its probably to much to ask from a free android game. But I thought why not give it a try and ask.

To stretch things even further, good graphics will be much welcomed too.

And to wrap things up. the above is of course the dream. any good free plot based games of any kind would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Reactions: blaaaa
Upvote 0
Andor's Trail is a free RPG with story driven quests. The only catch is that it's a work in progress so some areas or people aren't in the game yet, bit what's already there is pretty good and with the skill points and quests where you have to choose a side they'd already good replay value.

It's open world so anywhere on the map is accessible (same may require you to complete a quest first), and there's unlimited save slots so if you want to see where each choice leads without starting over you have that option too.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gpl.rpg.AndorsTrail

Reactions: blaaaa
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones