Are there any good plot based free android games ?

1. blaaaa

blaaaa Active Member

Android games are great but most of them are mission based or level based games that mainly stretch the same concept on about 10 levels and from time to time adds an ability. and that's a lot of fun but some times its just frustrating.

what I'm looking for is a good old fashion plot based game. a game with a start and an end. if its an RPG (not MMO) or a hack&slash (things that resemble Prince of Persia or Darksiders in gameplay style) or even quests. really wanted to play "dark meadow: the pact" but my tablet isn't compatible. So things like that too, a quest that has some combat action. Not MMO shooters.

I know its probably to much to ask from a free android game. But I thought why not give it a try and ask.

To stretch things even further, good graphics will be much welcomed too.

And to wrap things up. the above is of course the dream. any good free plot based games of any kind would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Advertisement
    :
  2. Sharmy

Sharmy Member

XIII - Lost Identity is an original quest. An elderly couple has found a man on the beach. He doesn’t remember who he is and what he is doing there. Most probably this strange man is suffering from amnesia. The only clue is a tattoo on his neck, made in the form of figures
    blaaaa likes this.
  3. blaaaa

blaaaa Active Member

Thanks for the game, but I can't find it on google play. can you please add a link ?
  4. Netherdragon

Netherdragon Well-Known Member

Well you could always just stick an emulator for ...say...the PS1 (FPSE is the best one) and play some old school(ish) RPG's? final fantasy 7,8,9 are all good places to start.

Failing that the Zenonia game series has some plot. Nothing complex mind you but its there.
    blaaaa likes this.
  5. blaaaa

blaaaa Active Member

There are no free emulators for PS1 that I can find.

Thanks for Zenonia I'll take a look at it
  6. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

I prefer Inotia's plot over Zenonia, but the latter has better graphics.
    FlameTempest and blaaaa like this.
  7. unicyclist

unicyclist Well-Known Member

blaaaa and El Presidente like this.
  8. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

blaaaa likes this.
  9. blaaaa

blaaaa Active Member

Thanks but Yesterday wont work on my tablet. after almost a GB download all it say when I open it is "Yesterday has stopped working". every game that looks good doesn't work for me. it was the same with Six Guns, but it gives me hope because Six Guns works now.
  10. umataro42

umataro42 Well-Known Member

Andor's Trail is a free RPG with story driven quests. The only catch is that it's a work in progress so some areas or people aren't in the game yet, bit what's already there is pretty good and with the skill points and quests where you have to choose a side they'd already good replay value.

It's open world so anywhere on the map is accessible (same may require you to complete a quest first), and there's unlimited save slots so if you want to see where each choice leads without starting over you have that option too.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gpl.rpg.AndorsTrail
    blaaaa likes this.
  11. Monygg85

Monygg85 Well-Known Member

Vector is pretty cool! Just got it the other day. Seems very different from other games I've played. Free so far. Just the right amount of challenge. I mean surprisingly badass game!
  12. blaaaa

blaaaa Active Member

Just tried Andor's Trail. Its a bit slow for my taste and the fighting is just repeatedly clicking the enemy. I will check up on it though to see the updates because I think the game has potential.

Thanks