• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Arranging Apps in Folders

there is no native way. but there are apps that promise this. i haven't looked for any though. try searching the market. i'm sure there are plenty things you can try.

i didn't think there would ever be a way to rearrange the bookmarks in the bookmarks widget. the whole 5 months that i had my eris i thought this. then recently, on my incredible i found "bookmarks backup and restore". it let me sort bookmarks aphabetically and let me sort them in the order i wanted.

Upvote 0
I know of nothing for the native apps tray except rooting or other launcher apps. However, I use Apps Organizer which lets me 'tag' apps into 'labels' (folders) which I then put the labels (folders) on the homescreen. I like how I can tag apps into multiple labels (folders). Anyway, I use the 'All Labels' mostly since when I open it, it has all the rest of the labels (folders) there. Even does 'stared' apps which is cool.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones