• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ask... ask... ask....

yes I do.

gamertag is spaz480, reasoning being because in my IT class in highschool while playing a game called tremulous, I was known for being very spastic while running and attacking as the alien team. and the number 480 kinda looks like master shake if you turn your head to the left.

Do you prefer automatic or standard while driving?

Edit:CHEATER!!!

Upvote 0
It all depends on what I am driving. I have my cdl.... so if im driving a big truck i like manual... it is best to keep as much control over them as possible. other then that i dont care.. either or....

how mnay times do u have pizza a month? I order pizza like 4 times or more a month :p

Once or twice a month, friday night Pizza :) Though I've been eating frozen pizza more often then not lately, lol.

Do you eat only Jelly Belly jelly beans or is generic jelly beans brand fine with you.

\
Roze did you miss me?!? :p

Don't you mean the other way around? I've always been here, you're the one that came back ;) Welcome back, between, lol. So I guess you go fed up with your iPhone :rolleyes: lol You shouldn't have left, you've missed a lot of fun/drama over here in the months you were gone. *points* Notice my red tag? :D

Upvote 0
Once or twice a month, friday night Pizza :) Though I've been eating frozen pizza more often then not lately, lol.

Do you eat only Jelly Belly jelly beans or is generic jelly beans brand fine with you.

Don't you mean the other way around? I've always been here, you're the one that came back ;) Welcome back, between, lol. So I guess you go fed up with your iPhone :rolleyes: lol You shouldn't have left, you've missed a lot of fun/drama over here in the months you were gone. *points* Notice my red tag? :D

I do notice ur pretty new collar :p! The iphone was working out just fine until I updated to os4... It got way slow... i had a 3g and a friend had a 3gs we tested... opened up a text at the same time... it took my 3g 13 seconds longer every time to open up a text... it was dumb...

Last time u drove 4 hours to party in a different city?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones