AT&T hidden Displays?

Last Updated:

1. nb_mitch

nb_mitch Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

There have been rumors of the big Dell Streak release tomorrow and displays in the stores. Did anyone see one of these displays? Was it actually a Captivate display or are they still being hidden? I went by my local AT&T store, but it was closed and I couldn't see any signs of a new Display in the store.

Advertisement
  2. Duck Tales LOL

Duck Tales LOL Well-Known Member

We haven't received any information about the Dell Streak yet, and nothing in the merchandising materials yet.

Could just be my store though(in Fort Smith).

3. nb_mitch

Makes me think that tomorrow is going to be another disappointment. I work for a "little retail" company in Arkansas too, I have checked our inventory system every morning and haven't seen any references to it either.

Hopefully tomorrow will at least be an official announcement from At&t Corporate office, it really makes no sense to release 2 devices 1 day apart. It does make sense to release everything you can before July 24th to keep unhappy fruity4 owners from jumping ship to another carrier though.

4. nb_mitch

I guess now the magic displays may open this Sunday or later next week :confused:

5. nb_mitch

I guess most US East coast stores open in about an hour. Hope someone can tell us what is in the display :D

6. nb_mitch

I went to 3 At&t stores, 2 were closed The one that was open (Pinnacle Hills, Rogers, AR) didn't have the display set up, but said their's wasn't going to be installed until THURSDAY

Also went to a BestBuy and Wal-Mart, neither had even heard of a Dell Streak.

7. nb_mitch

Did they open the displays today for the Blackberry or are they still closed?

8. t-readyroc

t-readyroc Well-Known Member

They all contained the Torch.