• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Attn: CyanogenMod-7, Project Gretel: CM7 for LG Ally

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonewulf

Oct 22, 2010
MidWest
Phone Setup:

Rom: cyanogen_aloha-ota-eng.getitnowmarketing-7.zip (Project Gretel: build #7)

Kernel: kernel_cm7_1.zip

Build.Prop Edits: edited the mobiledata.interfaces=rmnet0 line.
Changed to -> Line was not there, so I added mobiledata.interfaces=rmnet0,rmnet1,rmnet2

All logcats performed after an adb reboot!

3g end call "Un"successful logcat -b radio > radiologcat.txt I/PHONE ( 1503): Network Mode set to 4 I/PHONE ( 1503): Cdma Subscription - Pastebin.com

logcat E/linker ( 1331): 1331 not unloading 'libc.so', decrementing refcount to 60 - Pastebin.com

Wifi end call "Un"Successful logcat -b radio > radiologcat.txt I/PHONE ( 1499): Network Mode set to 4 I/PHONE ( 1499): Cdma Subscription - Pastebin.com

logcat I/wpa_supplicant( 1909): WPA: Key negotiation completed with 34:ef:44:ad:7e:51 [ - Pastebin.com

Note: turned wifi on, I had wifi AND 3g icon showing in Status/Notification bar)

Rebooted phone

Note:now I DO NOT have wifi and 3g icons in Status/Notification bar...I now only have the wifi icon after reboot.

Wifi end call Successful logcat -b radio > radiologcat.txt I/PHONE ( 1515): Network Mode set to 4 I/PHONE ( 1515): Cdma Subscription - Pastebin.com

logcat E/linker ( 1329): 1329 not unloading 'libm.so', decrementing refcount to 58 - Pastebin.com

Switch from 3g to wifi to 3g again logcat -b radio > radiologcat.txt I/PHONE ( 1501): Network Mode set to 4 I/PHONE ( 1501): Cdma Subscription - Pastebin.com

logcat I/dun_service( 1636): Post event 4 E/dun_service( 1636): DUN STATE [DUN_STATE_U - Pastebin.com

How come you made this thread? don't you think it would be easier to keep it in the official one? Not trying to be rude, just think its gonna get confusing...

This Thread was not intended for any replys what-so-ever, but instead, for "cyanogen" developers via getitnowmarketings' request.

Hopefully next time you have such a generic question, you'll ask it in IRC , where I see you daily.

As for the thread, getitnowmarketing was informed to remove at his discretion, which I'm sure he will. ...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones