Attn: CyanogenMod-7, Project Gretel: CM7 for LG Ally

1. lonewulf

lonewulf Member

Phone Setup:

Rom: cyanogen_aloha-ota-eng.getitnowmarketing-7.zip (Project Gretel: build #7)

Kernel: kernel_cm7_1.zip

Build.Prop Edits: edited the mobiledata.interfaces=rmnet0 line.
    Changed to -> Line was not there, so I added mobiledata.interfaces=rmnet0,rmnet1,rmnet2

All logcats performed after an adb reboot!

3g end call "Un"successful logcat -b radio > radiologcat.txt I/PHONE ( 1503): Network Mode set to 4 I/PHONE ( 1503): Cdma Subscription - Pastebin.com

logcat E/linker ( 1331): 1331 not unloading 'libc.so', decrementing refcount to 60 - Pastebin.com

Wifi end call "Un"Successful logcat -b radio > radiologcat.txt I/PHONE ( 1499): Network Mode set to 4 I/PHONE ( 1499): Cdma Subscription - Pastebin.com

logcat I/wpa_supplicant( 1909): WPA: Key negotiation completed with 34:ef:44:ad:7e:51 [ - Pastebin.com

Note: turned wifi on, I had wifi AND 3g icon showing in Status/Notification bar)

Rebooted phone

Note:now I DO NOT have wifi and 3g icons in Status/Notification bar...I now only have the wifi icon after reboot.

Wifi end call Successful logcat -b radio > radiologcat.txt I/PHONE ( 1515): Network Mode set to 4 I/PHONE ( 1515): Cdma Subscription - Pastebin.com

logcat E/linker ( 1329): 1329 not unloading 'libm.so', decrementing refcount to 58 - Pastebin.com

Switch from 3g to wifi to 3g again logcat -b radio > radiologcat.txt I/PHONE ( 1501): Network Mode set to 4 I/PHONE ( 1501): Cdma Subscription - Pastebin.com

logcat I/dun_service( 1636): Post event 4 E/dun_service( 1636): DUN STATE [DUN_STATE_U - Pastebin.com

Advertisement
  2. evildead29

evildead29 New Member

Hey lonewolf where do I find build 7 to test?
  3. AndroidKris

AndroidKris Well-Known Member

Join the Freenode IRC #ally chat and see if they are doing any testing, then volunteer your phone as a test subject. Be sure you meet ALL of the requirements in the first three posts first though.
  4. j2cool2012

j2cool2012 Well-Known Member Developer

How come you made this thread? don't you think it would be easier to keep it in the official one? Not trying to be rude, just think its gonna get confusing...
  5. lonewulf

lonewulf Member

This Thread was not intended for any replys what-so-ever, but instead, for "cyanogen" developers via getitnowmarketings' request.

Hopefully next time you have such a generic question, you'll ask it in IRC , where I see you daily.

As for the thread, getitnowmarketing was informed to remove at his discretion, which I'm sure he will. ...
  6. netizenmt

netizenmt Well-Known Member

What a cranky response to a valid question! If it was only for the dev team, perhaps you should have either (a) PM'd the group or at the very least (b) made it clear in your OP that no one should post replies in it.