• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help audiomanager - seperate ringer/alert volume ?

medic-one

Sep 4, 2010
UK
I can't seem to change alerts and ringer volume seperately using Audiomanager pro.

Whilst at work i want to hear my txt message sounds (alerts) but not my ringtone, and i want the phone to vibrate with both still.

However when moving the ringtone and/or alert slider the other one moves too, they can't seem to move seperately.

Am i doing something wrong or does this app not do that, and if so, is there an ap that does ? I tried a couple profile manager apps but they didn't work great.

I did use the search before posting, but clearly not good enough as i had anohter little browse around and actually found the anwser now :

If you go into Menu>Settings>Sound>Volume there is a box you can check/uncheck to use the incoming call volume for notifications. If you uncheck this you then have the option to set the notification volume independently.

Problem solved now :)

Upvote 0
New problem, so renamed the title.

Hooked up desire to computer via usb, it then decided to reset whilst i click on the file transfer bit. It works fine now, apart from i can't get the audiomanager widget on my homescreens anymore.

It's not in the widget list, though the app is stll on the phone, i can still open and use it, just not as a widget.

Any tips on how to solve this ?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones