audiomanager - seperate ringer/alert volume ?Support

Last Updated:

1. medic-one

medic-one Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I can't seem to change alerts and ringer volume seperately using Audiomanager pro.

Whilst at work i want to hear my txt message sounds (alerts) but not my ringtone, and i want the phone to vibrate with both still.

However when moving the ringtone and/or alert slider the other one moves too, they can't seem to move seperately.

Am i doing something wrong or does this app not do that, and if so, is there an ap that does ? I tried a couple profile manager apps but they didn't work great.

Advertisement
  2. medic-one

I did use the search before posting, but clearly not good enough as i had anohter little browse around and actually found the anwser now :

Problem solved now :)

3. medic-one

New problem, so renamed the title.

Hooked up desire to computer via usb, it then decided to reset whilst i click on the file transfer bit. It works fine now, apart from i can't get the audiomanager widget on my homescreens anymore.

It's not in the widget list, though the app is stll on the phone, i can still open and use it, just not as a widget.

Any tips on how to solve this ?

4. snowmobile

snowmobile Well-Known Member

Have you moved the audiomanager app to sd card?

If so, move back to phone and then reboot and you should see the widget on the list again. It was probably dismounting the sd card that caused it as I believe any apps with widgets are best left on the phone memory.