• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Augmented Texting - Road SMS App???

Be careful rubbing it in their faces since they already have it :) Still a neat concept, but I think I would get a headache using it.
I wasn't aware that the iphone had an app like this

This is asinine please Don't Text and Drive!!!!!
Who said anything about texting & driving? Sure it's called "Road SMS" which IS suggestive.
I mean I can see how an irresponsible dim-witted person might think, "hey, now I can hold my phone above the dash, text & still drive . . ."
Yes, that thought process would be asinine, but there is absolutely nothing asinine about wanting to show off the app or use it while walking around & avoiding obstacles.

Upvote 0
Type N Walk - Android app on AppBrain

Not new and there's more apps than this one that do the same thing

Thanks for the link, but this one has several recent reviews stating that there is a camera orientation issue (including an incredible user).
I couldn't find anything else similar using combinations of the following words: Type, Walk, Augmented, text, Car, drive, Camera, etc

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones