• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
The double tap thing was in ICS bro.. i found it useless though.
Isnt auto scrolling or "tilt scrolling" a s4 feature?

Well, my wife has the Note 2 on JB and hers has the double tap to top thing.
Personally, I think a quick screen flick works the same but......:p

And I think you are correct about the tilt/auto scroll is on the S4 :)

Upvote 0
Well, my wife has the Note 2 on JB and hers has the double tap to top thing.
Personally, I think a quick screen flick works the same but......:p

And I think you are correct about the tilt/auto scroll is on the S4 :)

Yeah it stayed in JB as far as i know. I think it would only be useful if it worked in web browsers tbh :)

Upvote 0
Hi, I'm having the same problem except on my Samsung Note II I don't have to bump my phone, it just scrolls up to the top automatically. I've tried everything, and that setting to turn off double tap is turned off and I tried turning it on and back off, but nothing helps. I also tried turning off that little eye icon at the top of the screen (stay on as long as you're looking at the screen), but that did not help either. I tried turning off AllShare, since I saw somewhere that may be the culprit, but that did not help either. Finally, I tried calling Samsung, but they didn't know how to help and told me to call back tomorrow and request the "remote" assistance department. I'm very computer/phone/tablet savvy and know my way around the menus, but I give. If anyone has any other recommendations, PLEASE reply. Thanks!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones