• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Automatic delete camera folder once a day?

Morton54

Lurker
Sep 30, 2016
I am searching for an app etc. which can delete the photos in the camera folder preferable at a given time once a day. (It's a remote camera setup to take one snapshot a day synced with Google Photo)
I know there are several automation apps out there which can probably do this, but I would prefer something more simpler, reliable and dedicated setup.
Anyone got an idea?

Thanks man. Yes, Tasker and Macrodroid can do this, but they are to complicated and unreliable when they should run for months alone.
But I found a solution. "Delete Old Files" app, can be found in ApkPure. You only input folder path to delete and number of days to keep the files. This wont work in the last android versions because of the constant increasing Google restrictions, but on a android 6.0 it's good.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones