• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Automatically resizing photos for MMS

N

NefariousAryq

Hey all. Not sure if this should go here in the Eris forum or one of the general Android forums, but I thought I'd try here first... Came across a little oddity today, first time trying to send a photo via text message (MMS).

On any number of my previous phones, the phone would automatically resize the image so that it wasnt too large to send. That does not appear to be happening on the Eris. I sent one photo, and it was nearly 1100kb. Then another photo I attempted to send would not attach, because it said it was too large (it was like 1250kb in size).

So... is there a way to have it automatically resize a photo that is being sent via MMS? Or will I need to do that manually beforehand with an app from the Market, like Picsay or something of the sort?

Thanks!
~Aryq~

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones