• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps Back button not working

A

Android Question

package com.example.sahil.lead3;

import android.app.Activity;
import android.os.Bundle;

import com.apptracker.android.track.AppTracker;

/**
* Created by Sahil on 10/12/2016.
*/
public class Fourth extends Activity {
@override
protected void onCreate(Bundle savedInstanceState) {
super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
setContentView(R.layout.fou);
if(savedInstanceState == null) {
// Initialize Leadbolt SDK with your api key
AppTracker.startSession(getApplicationContext(),"is2byYEVjbXiFjVjaYIt6sM4aEIqMWZ3",AppTracker.ENABLE_AUTO_CACHE);
}
// cache Leadbolt Ad without showing it
AppTracker.loadModuleToCache(getApplicationContext(),"inapp");
}

public void gameover() {
// call this when you want to display the Leadbolt Interstitial
if(AppTracker.isAdReady("inapp")) {
AppTracker.loadModule(getApplicationContext(),"inapp");
}
}
}
I will try to leadbolt ads inn android studio ads are display in back button but i do not exit or back to my fourth activity so please help me how to solve this problem

We have a dedicated section of application development questions, but you need to register to post there (it's free). Since development questions generally require discussion, and you can't reply to the same thread without registering, that's probably a good idea if you want help with something like this.

This particular section of the forum is mainly for people wanting help with their devices rather than with application development, so I don't know how many of the people who visit this bit will be able to help you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones