• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I don't think I'll be returning it!

Got mine yesterday (and thus, joined this forum) and it's my first smartphone and android phone. I love it! I just...have to figure out how android works now!

I have to say, it's really a step up from the iPhone OS (have an iPod Touch) I'm glad I didn't wait for the hypothetical Verizon iPhone and/or switch to AT&T

Upvote 0
Even my girlfriend is already loving it and she is not a techie person and doesn't like when I spend too much money on tech stuff. On Sunday it helped out plan our whole day and go to places that we never have been. She was loving it!

+1. my GF insisted she get a standard phone when we upgraded. she has used my incredible at least once a day since i got it last week also!!! i am thinking i am going to stop letting her try, i may have to activate another stinkin data plan on her line... :mad:

;)

Upvote 0
I have to admit after 12 years of being exclusively a Palm user, and nearly 10 of being a Sharp Wizard/Zaurus user before that, the shift to Android has been virtually painless, and the unit continues to amaze me with new tricks every day.

It's hard to imagine it getitng old.

I'm even learning to live with an on-screen keyboard.

H

Upvote 0
I don't know. I'm considering going back to the Moto Droid. This one's great and all, but I'm not thrilled with the battery life. I mean, wow, it's terrible. I'm thinking I have a defective battery because with most sync settings turned off (except google and gmail) no bluetooth, wifi, or gps; checking it for messages about once an hour, and no phone calls at all I'm getting 8 hours tops. If I use the phone for an hour or so, i can squeeze 5 hours total time per charge.

Currently waiting for my 1750 mah battery to arrive tomorrow. I'll let you all know how it goes.

Upvote 0
WooHooooo!! Right there with you! I ended up buying one for my wife too, the day after I got mine! :D :cool:

Being able to view hers and my calendars together and having them color coded is absolutely invaluable! I'd have paid what I did for the phone just to be able to use multiple/color-coded calendars and use Rhapsody on these! Also, the wife and I using the 'Our Groceries' app on both phones totally ROCKS!

If you're not using Rhapsody, you definately need to check it out. $15 per month for all the music you can listen to, and being able to have it on multiple devices too.

And...the apps for Android are AMAZING!!

The GPS, Facebook integration...and the list goes on and on. The coolest thing I have ever owned! <3

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones