• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root *BACKside ROM Themes* Post your BACKside ROM themes here!

What color theme would you like to see created?

• Total voters
Does anyone know if I can turn theme apk's into flashable zip files? I'm on latest BACK side rom and flashed Blue Marble theme. Then found Steel Blue theme by Team Carbon that was an apk and looks awesome, but it takes up almost 20mb inside my optimus internal mem. Can I move it to SD card, or find a zip version of this theme?

Upvote 0
Agent Orange 1.0
The old one was broken, I couldn't install it either. Odd, because I try to test everything before I upload it. This has been tested, and works just dandy. I've made a few refinements as well (just couldn't resist!) and I now consider it out of beta.

I have Cold as Ice CM9, Apex Launcher. I set it to orange on the theme chooser. It seems to coexist with the ICS theme rather than replace it. What am I doing wrong?

Upvote 0
New theme up based on hitchhikers guide to the galaxy

6399f636-c827-7b25.jpg

6399f636-c833-b131.jpg

More screens and download in this post
http://androidforums.com/optimus-v-...-benslgdroid-cm7-mdpi-themes.html#post4542228

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones