• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Battery App Question

PARick

Aug 25, 2010
Just spent 20 minutes searching for this to no avail, so sorry if answered elsewhere. I am rooted. I need a good battery app that will also read my extended battery. Maybe one that has two profiles, and accurately reads both. I'd also prefer percenntages in all numbers, not just 10s, but not a deal breaker. Anything out there? The descriptions on the apps themselves are not very in-depth, and don't want to keep installing and taking off. Thanks in advance!

never seen anything other than 10's as that is what the system reports on the Droid. Never seen 100,99,98,97,96 if that is what you seek. I think, IIRC, best I saw in some custom ROMS is 5%. But that is a custom ROM, not a battery app given the system sends 10% increments.

I use BatteryTime Pro there is a setting where you can input you battery size so it can calculate not standard capacity batteries

Upvote 0
never seen anything other than 10's as that is what the system reports on the Droid. Never seen 100,99,98,97,96 if that is what you seek. I think, IIRC, best I saw in some custom ROMS is 5%. But that is a custom ROM, not a battery app given the system sends 10% increments.

I use BatteryTime Pro there is a setting where you can input you battery size so it can calculate not standard capacity batteries

Thanks!

Upvote 0

I just downloaded it, and for the life of me I can't find where I can enter that setting. I am probably looking at it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones