• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Took mine off the charger at 6am. I keep my screen at about 3/4 brightness. I used about an hour and a half total talk time, sent about 40 or 50 texts, watched about 20 mins of youtube during lunch, wrote a few emails, surfed the web for maybe another 30 mins or so in total during the day, and took a few videos and panoramic photos checking out the camera. Used the camera flash as a flashlight for 5 mins or so, It's now 13 hours and 20 mins since I took the phone off the charger and I'm at 23%. A day like this with my Esteem with the OEM extended battery would have me at about 33-40% and the Esteem without the extended battery would have died before I left work lol.

Upvote 0
Took mine off the charger at 6am. I keep my screen at about 3/4 brightness. I used about an hour and a half total talk time, sent about 40 or 50 texts, watched about 20 mins of youtube during lunch, wrote a few emails, surfed the web for maybe another 30 mins or so in total during the day, and took a few videos and panoramic photos checking out the camera. Used the camera flash as a flashlight for 5 mins or so, It's now 13 hours and 20 mins since I took the phone off the charger and I'm at 23%. A day like this with my Esteem with the OEM extended battery would have me at about 33-40% and the Esteem without the extended battery would have died before I left work lol.

this is what i kinda mean in one of my other post the battery life may be better because of the smaller screen i have an esteem as well and the extended battery has me tired by the end of the day besides girls are always happy to see me because of the size of my phone in my pocket hahaha

Upvote 0
My motion has been unplugged since 8am. About an hour of calls, some texting, gps to get to the zoo (half hour) and netflix for the half hour back so my kid could watch blues clues. 74%remaining lol. Sweet.

OMG, this is worth it!

I'm thinking of being a guinea pig when I get mine tomorrow.

Leave 4g on, GPS on, screen at 100% brightness, wifi, everything that can be left on to eat power-to see how long the battery takes to die.

For science. :)

(did I forget any power eating things above?)

Bluetooth, games use the most power btw ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones