• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Battery Threads (READ ME!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trident

Android Expert
Jan 20, 2010
Virginia Beach, VA
Some of you might be wondering why all the battery related threads have been merged into one of the three mega threads, please allow me to explain. This has been done not as a insult to any of the OP's but as a way to help everyone here find all the information simply and quickly, instead of needing to sift through 80 or 90 pages and tons of threads. It will make things better for everyone involved because now you can easily compare situations with each other in a few threads. We are also making this change because the amount of battery related threads has gone overboard and instead of closing or deleting them we though this would be the best and most practical solution for all of us (and you!). There are some RULES for these threads and please take time to read them...

1. STAY ON TOPIC! I can't stress this enough. Any OT posts will be deleted and any user found to repeatedly break this rule may receive infractions.

2. Keep things civil, no insults or flaming. Debating is and always will be welcome but if it crosses the line you may find yourself on a vacation to banlandia.

3. Don't lie or provide false information. This is to help all users (new and old) from being tricked into thinking they have a battery that should last 5 days and when it doesn't they think they have a defect.

4. Report anything you think breaks these rules. DO NOT take the problem on yourself, it won't work. The Admin's, Mod's, and Guide's are here to handle issues of this nature.

The Threads:
[Battery] Complaints and Problems
[Battery] Statistics and Reports
[Battery] Fixes and Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones