• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root BB 4 issues (for me anyway)

just confirmed battery icon issue just my being old and blind, the icon does change, is just that 'discharging' one is different than 2.1 I did do a wipe before install, using ROM manager. how do I tell if at 800?

I'm guessing you mean 800mhz. Bugless will automatically have your kernel run the fastest speed it is capable of. If you have the stock kernel, you are running at 800mhz. You could also run the CPU info script
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
noob to root: bb .4 Battery icon not changing from 'charging' when unplugged. Loaded my homescreens shifted 1 screen to left (of center), i.e. my previous center screen was 1 to left of center etc.

Well, my battery icon is not changing from 100%. Been off the charger for 10 hours...and still 100%?

It would be nice if it were true...but I don't think so :eek: Might have a glitchy battery reporting issue on our hands. ;)

Go into settings > About phone > Status and look at your battery status...does it say charging or discharging?

I just connected my charger and my phone refuses to charge (shows that it is fully charged and the light won't come on by the micro usb port...I'll keep an eye on it...

I don't know about your homescreen (what lanuncher are you using). If using ADW or Launcher Pro (along with others) have the ability to change your default homescreen. It shouldn't change on its own, but if you adjusted the number of screens, then the default screen would be different.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones