• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Beautiful Widget Home Temp Stuck

jeter

Lurker
Jul 11, 2010
Is anyone having a problem with the Temperature being Stuck at 73 degrees on Beautiful Widget Home? This started Monday morning, the Temp stays the same but the Sun, Clouds and Moon will change when appropriate.

I have Refreshed, Reinstalled and Shutdown the Program and Phone but it still shows 73 degrees

I have been having the same issue on and off for the last few weeks on both my Droid and Droid X. I have it set to update every 15 minutes but it doesn't. It is stuck at 83 degrees now.

I just checked the reviews in the market and others are having the same issue. Something must have broken with the last update.

Upvote 0
Yeah...same problems here with it. Has not been reporting correctly. Both the temperature and the type of weather have been skewed. Was showing 82 & rainy yesterday when it was actually sunny & 91.

Beautiful Widget Home looks nice....but the accuracy is important to me. I have removed it and am not using it. I rather have the correct information than trying to look pretty.

Upvote 0
Yeah...same problems here with it. Has not been reporting correctly. Both the temperature and the type of weather have been skewed. Was showing 82 & rainy yesterday when it was actually sunny & 91.

Beautiful Widget Home looks nice....but the accuracy is important to me. I have removed it and am not using it. I rather have the correct information than trying to look pretty.

They are aware that there is currently an issue and they are working on it.

Upvote 0
Is anyone having a problem with the Temperature being Stuck at 73 degrees on Beautiful Widget Home? This started Monday morning, the Temp stays the same but the Sun, Clouds and Moon will change when appropriate.

I have Refreshed, Reinstalled and Shutdown the Program and Phone but it still shows 73 degrees

I think it is a software issue. It looks like other people on other forums are having the same issue...

The developer is aware of the issue, and is actually looking at changing the weather provider for the app. He's hoping to have it done in the next 2 weeks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones