• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Benchmark scores!

HereticSins

Android Expert
Nov 30, 2011
Palm Springs, California.
Like the title, post them up.
Give details.
Rooted/no root.
1.5/1.2 software.
bloated/debloated.
Quadrant/antutu.
Lets see who has the best motion.:p
Ill start it off:
Just debloated a bit, clocked at 1.5,quadrant.
a34f6e2e.jpg

Thats a big difference! Are you guys using the faster sd cards thats about the only thing i can think of. Mine is running at 1.5ghz and im still under 1000 points from you two. Lets trade phones =-) Or did you turn up the minimal cpu speed? I just tried antutu and got a 6896 so thats about the same let me run another quadrant.....

Upvote 0
Anyone who has underclocked the cpu notice better battery life? I'm coming from my admire with extended battery and feel the motion could last a little longer..
A phone without a 4G LTE chip and an extended battery is going to last a lot longer than any 4G LTE capable phone without an extended battery.

That's to be expected.

Unless you're gonna be doing some heavy gaming you should get AT LEAST 12 hours out of this phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones