• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

best android 4.0 screen

canrunin

Nov 7, 2009
I'm looking for the best android 4.0 screen. I had the Rezound but it was to big.I went back to my incredible. I think maybe something in between. I am waiting for the incredible 4g,but there may be other ones to consider.other than Motorola, are there any other 4.0 screened phones that might be worth looking at.all I ever had was HTC. Thanks for any suggestions.

I know this is irrelevant since you are looking for verizon, but the best screen I've heard of is the Super LCD2 on the HTC One X. I've seen it myself as well, and im more amazed at how nice it FEELs than the looks. I know it sounds weird but my finger just glide over it. best feeling ever. it also looks nice XD

Not really that irrelevant since the Droid Incredible HD is in fact the HTC One X, iirc.

Upvote 0
nearly all android phones have half brothers/sisters that go on other carriers. except the galaxy s2 which never hit verizon, but the galaxy s was on verizon duped the fascinate, and at&t was the captivate. the htc evo took a long time to come to us, but it technically did as the thunderbolt.
but thats why i say nearly all do. so i wonder which one will be next lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones