• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Apps for creating/editing/transfers!?

katie123

Oct 19, 2011
i can't find any free apps where i would be able to create/edit papers. I am looking for an app that will allow me to write papers for school and transfer them easily to a windows computer(sorta old computer xD)
Also name any apps that are used with the computer to sync stuff, etc.

I have an HTC and mine came with Quick office but i can't make any new ones or edit them :/

Tell me when you develop an app like this! I'll use it :p

You have to buy the key and then you will be able to creat/edit documents. (Its worth the money)

Also, I use "QuickOffice Pro" as my main document production app. I have used "Google Cloud" and it works great. The only down side is, if you don't have a data signal, you won't be able to access your documents. With an app like Quickoffice, you can work offline and then send your document to the cloud and open it on another internet capable device.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones