• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

jporch316

Nov 13, 2009
Pontypridd UK
Hi guys

Thought Id share my thoughts with you on the dialer I just downloaded.

After a lot of searching and upgrade to 2.1 i finally settled on One Dialer. It does so much more than the standard SE dialer - smart search and speed dials being some of the highlights.

Its also highly configurable and looks ok.

I just cant believe that SE did nothing to improve their dailer app with the 2.1 upgrade.

Its the one thing i miss from my HTC tattoo and LG optimus.

Now on to my next mission - trying to get rid of the blueness in the notification bar and other apps - there must be a way to get back to the android standard grey and black .........

Reactions: suhel28
I used Quick Access where I put my contact that I always dial in my home page.

non.png

Upvote 0
Ok - I have noticed an annoying bug - When you get a missed call it keeps a cumulative score - ie today inb my notification bar I had 5 missed calls? - When I checked there was only one but its keeping count of all the missed calls ive received since I installed it

I clear the missed calls from notification bar every time - kind of annoying!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones