• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best (Free) Games

DGalt

Android Enthusiast
Oct 28, 2009
Now we all know 95% of the reason we bought this phone is so we can goof off in work / class (well, not really, but it certainly is good for that).

Seeing as I'm a sad and poor college student FREE is great.

But if it's a must have game go ahead and list it here too ;)

Also, if you could put what genre the game falls in to (puzzle, sport, etc., etc.) I'm sure that'd help everyone.

Ok....GO. lol

surprised no one mentioned Sketch Online. its an online version of pictionary basically. and its free. and also texas holdem, online and also free. i'm all about online games cuz if you have the network, you should take advantage of it. and i find it amazing that you can play online games with other ppl almost anywhere on a tiny device in the palm of your hand.

Upvote 0
Replica Island is the best free game for the Droid IMO.
Replica Island
Replica-Island.jpg

Reactions: itsHumble
Upvote 0
A special thanks to those who turned me onto Replica Island... I work some long night shifts and just played it for an hour without even noticing :p

FYI: There are 3 different possible endings for Replica Island. 1=go left, 2=go right, 3=go straight up (or any order you choose).

What I'm currently playing:

World War: BSMCDY
Frozen Bubble: can't bring myself to remove this app even though I have finished it multiple times.
Doodle bowling: pretty good
Angry birds: still playing lite...probably won't buy
Atomic Bomber: simple but has me hooked for some reason...free version
Mini Squadron: ended up buying this one when it was discounted
Deadly chambers: lite version but haven't really played it too much, can't really get into it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones