• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best game for Android

Robo Defense (as you have stated) and
Any of the Emulators (NES, SNES, Genesis, etc)

I have downloaded Nosoid Lite. But i dont understand how i find the games.

Edit: Found it. I cant download the roms from te Phone it says. So i download from PC and put them in the SD card? How do i know what files that works on the HTC?

And now i have the Nosoid Lite, do i need the full version?

Upvote 0
I have downloaded Nosoid Lite. But i dont understand how i find the games.

Edit: Found it. I cant download the roms from te Phone it says. So i download from PC and put them in the SD card? How do i know what files that works on the HTC?

And now i have the Nosoid Lite, do i need the full version?

lite will not let you to save states, in other words, everytime you quit the application, all of your progress is wiped. Honestly, but the full version, Yongzh is a great developer, and if we buy his stuff, he's more likely to make even better apps, like a PS1 emulator (hopefully.)

Upvote 0
lite will not let you to save states, in other words, everytime you quit the application, all of your progress is wiped. Honestly, but the full version, Yongzh is a great developer, and if we buy his stuff, he's more likely to make even better apps, like a PS1 emulator (hopefully.)

But i dont understand where i buy it. Ofc i wanna buy it then. Much better.

Upvote 0
Flight Director > Simple plane landing game; keeps you busy..

Labyrinth > 3D ball in maze; just wish we could get the full version to download.

Puzzle Blox > Like jewels but with colored blocks and screen rotation throws in a neat twist.

What the Doodle > Amazing app that allows for online playing to keep it interesting.

PapaStacker > I probably play this more often than any of the others; simple stacking game that gets really difficult.

Upvote 0
here are my favorites

armored strike
midnight pool (gamesoft)
Bonsai Blast
Xgalaxy2
Mystique 2(awesome)
Assasins Creed
Derek Jeter Baseball
Hyperspace
Asphalt 3
Snesoid (really have to have a good setup without a keyboard) works well though

You can't get all these on the market though. Gotta do some searching to find them online.

Upvote 0
How are the emulators with the Eris? Is it possible to play the games with out a physical keyboard?

Not good. There is no touchscreen controls besides the D-Pad, meaning you are forced to assign buttons to the search/back/trackball. Makes for a really awkward play session. Hopefully Android 2.0 allows the developers to incorporate such controls seeing as the Iphone, a multi touch phone as well, has them.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones