• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Keyboard Applications for Android?

TSwipe-Pro
All the benefits of Swype + more!!

Toggles any word as Proper Case, Lower case, upper case. Not only suggests words you are swipe in a nice one line scolling overlay, but will suggest sentence construct eg. swipe "How are" and it will suggest word "you, they..." as the next word. Full management of user words added to dictionaries. Use you PC keyboard over the same wifi network as the phone to type input, by typing in a browser dialog box, instead of the keyboard itself ("WebKey"). Of course it has asian lanuage as well as English. Fully customisable to the max - I have lost count of how many colours, layouts etc.. Full PC keybaord layout on Landscape. Alpha, Symbols, Navigation, numeric screens on each one. Also has a list of single messages you can enter from the keyboard such as "I am not able to answer you right now I am in a meeting...".
Just to name a few....

Upvote 0
Never used Swype. What does it do to actuate up-down-rt-left arrow keys?

you can swype on the keyboard to popup the "editing layer" which is a keyboard with up/down/left/right arrows, cut, copy, paste, and del keys. and maybe more too.

Swype beta 3.25 is really amazing, best version ever. Smart Keyboard Pro is also a fantastic choice... i've tried them all but like these two the most.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones