• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Movie Gallery App

benjifunk

Lurker
Jun 1, 2015
Hello,

I just replaced my jailbroken Apple TV with an Adroid Box. So far, I'm very happy with the switch, but I'm trying to find an app to display my videos that I stream from my NAS.

I have a 4 year old daughter, so I'm trying to setup a simple, visual way for her to watch her shows/movies that are on my NAS. With the Apple TV, she could see all the folders which had a thumbnail to show which program it was. She could then select the folder, then see a list of thumbnails for all the episodes.

I want to do something similar with my Andoid Box. I've tried a few apps, Plex etc, but it's all two complicated and too many clicks, or no thumbnails.

I'm new to Android in general, so any advice on helping me setup my system for easy to my media would be appreciated.

Thank you

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones