• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Music player?

I tried a few players and eventually landed on MixZing (free version for now, though there is a paid one). It puts my songs in track order by default rather than alphabetical, which is something most of the others don't do unless you choose a "play album" type of option. It also has some nice add ons, like music search, band info, EQ, and a music suggestion engine.

It fits my needs very well. I'd suggest trying a few free ones until you find something that you really like. There are plenty out there.

Here's MixZing on AppBrain: MixZing Media Player - Android app on AppBrain

Reactions: hybid09
Upvote 0

Totally agree with this!! MixZing has a nice clean layout... BIG LETTERS which makes scrolling, changing songs and adjusting settings easier than other apps (especially POWERamp) while driving... Plus it just looks the best... Ive been using the paid version for a while now... one of my must have apps for sure.

Reactions: hybid09
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones