Best Non Resistant Screen Protector?

Last Updated:

1. Surfer

Surfer Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Well, I really enjoy using Swype but I am going to buy a Screen Protector. I don't like Zaggs just because it is a bit "rubbery" and therefore it has a bit of a resistant feel to it when sliding your finger. Are there any good quality/ nice screen protectors that don't feel like that?

Advertisement
  2. Joe777G

Joe777G Member

Yeah the ones you get at the AT&T stores. $10 for a pack of three. When you first put it on your finger will stick just for the first touch of any one area. That's because of the protective film they put on both sides. They really are the best ones.

3. myvspace

myvspace New Member

I actually bought the three pack At&t had. Works great with the swype keyboard as I'm using it to type this post. I couldn't let this baby go naked while waiting for other screen protectors to become available.

4. Surfer

I wish I had the option to get those. My AT&T had none :(

5. Duck Tales LOL

Duck Tales LOL Well-Known Member

People come in quite often and try to buy the Zagg ones... I try my hardest to persuade them not to buy them... They are horrible.

The standard ones that AT&T sells(mentioned above), usually work just fine.

6. Surfer

Thanks, the 3 Dollar ones seem fine. And btw Duck, I saw your posting that your phone died. Do you have any advice so this doesnt happen? Thanks in Advance

7. Duck Tales LOL

Duck Tales LOL Well-Known Member

Umm, be careful when you root it? lol

It's either a weird coincidence, or rooting mine broke it. It's pretty rare that rooting will break anything, but I started playing around in the Root Explorer, which gave me access to all the system files on the phone. I was messing around with it and broke something.

Just don't do anything stupid and you'll be fine. :)