• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best phone for gaming?

Gotta be either the One X or S3, both have pretty similar hardware. I can only speak for the One X as I've got that. A lot of the games are enhanced on the on the quad core tegra 3 and run amazingly well. I'll post a couple of screenies of shadowgun and GTA 3 for you.

1o3ztv.png

2j0mmut.png

Upvote 0
about 4hrs, since the recent firmware updates the battery life is a 100 times better but any game like those two or nova are gonna drain the battery life. In the US I'm not sure if you can get the quad core version of my phone, the battery would last longer using 2 cores but the games wouldn't look as good as they do on those pics... those games are Tegra enhanced ones.

I do know the S3 has terrible battery life when using the games but the graphics are decent on it too... it seems to be a trade off, best graphics for crap battery life.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones