Best Screen Protector Ever... Also its free!! (read)Accessories

Last Updated:

1. Cruziito

Cruziito New Member

So yesterday a got a new captivate (my second one) any ways i was looking at the screen with the transparent plastic that says "TXTNG AND DRVNG IT CAN WAIT" and i thought that maybe a little bit of alcohol and a wipe would erase the ink and have a free screen protector (the ones i have get scratched so easy) here are the pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Very Shiny!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Also did it in the back plate...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And last pice...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love the feel of it the letters came completely off the plastic and the GalaxyS logo is also protected... as long as i have the phone in a case i think the wont come off easily...second day not one scratch on them

Advertisement
    Dance_Business, twill812 and mikaru like this.
  2. CrimsonPride

CrimsonPride Well-Known Member

that is actually genus.
  3. Cruziito

Cruziito New Member

Thanks!!!... Also this is way better than other screen protectors I have used before... not one scratch on this one yet and very good with swype...:D
  4. singingmomof6

singingmomof6 New Member

Ingenious! If only I'd seen this two weeks ago, before I got fingerprints and cat hair all over the sticky side of my "free screen saver." :-(
  5. Andrewdroid

Andrewdroid Well-Known Member

I registered just because I was thrilled at this idea. It definitely works, some might wanna take off the protector before rubbing though. Once you do that, you can put it back on. This may not be the "best" screen protector, but it's definite the cheapest and it'll do you until you buy a proper one. An amazing idea, highly recommended.

I'm planning on buying this realook protector that I heard was decent and doesn't interfere with swype. I already ruined the sticky side of my ghetto protector. Until the real protector comes in the mail, I'll enjoy this version. Thanks a bunch man, they purposely put the white writing on there so you can't do this! (Although it is definitely good advice!!!)
  6. dmp316

dmp316 Well-Known Member

very nice man. wish i thought of that. I bought 1 from amazon.com that had good reviews i have yet to install it
  7. Dance_Business

Dance_Business New Member

I wish I had a pic of the BestBuy guy's face when I told him why I was not spending the extra $20!