• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Better email widget?

anm00727

Jul 31, 2010
Hi, are there any email widgets which would let me see all my accounts on one screen, instead of having the stock htc one only showing one of them, then switch between the two in the app.
It would be great if they were either shared inbox, or separate, but all fit in one homescreen panel. thanks

Hi, are there any email widgets which would let me see all my accounts on one screen, instead of having the stock htc one only showing one of them, then switch between the two in the app.
It would be great if they were either shared inbox, or separate, but all fit in one homescreen panel. thanks

I use K-9 Mail and opening it shows all your accounts on 1 page. The account name, email address for the account, and the number of unread messages in each inbox is also shown. Plus, there's a sync-all button for polling all accounts with a single tap.

Upvote 0
i'm working on a combined inbox or at least multiple widget configs for my email widget app. you can get more infos here:

foobarblog 2.0 App: Email Widget

or follow me on twitter for recent updates:
invalidobject (invalidobject_) on Twitter

device_small.png
device8_small.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones