• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

BeyondPod Podcast Manager: Amazing Podcast Player

E

ebonair

This Podcast Manager is by far the best one that I have used on any platform. It works well for downloading your Google Reader podcasts, listening to them and cleaning up after your are done. One very nice feature is the inclusion of support for local folders. This allows me to manage and listen to my existing audio-books as well as my feeds. It also has loads of options on what gets downloaded and when. I have mine set to download in the early morning via 3G only when on AC power. Every morning I get a single notification telling me exactly what it did during the night.

I use the widget on my desktop with its smart playlist feature most of the time, it lets me quickly start listening where I last left off. So far it has been rock solid and has never crashed.

Indispensable.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones