• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bigger dial pad

5280droid

Oct 20, 2009
Hey guys ,

Was wondering......does anyone else think that the phone dial pad on the hero is pretty small? I checked the market and they dont offer a bigger dial pad. I really like the one i've seen on the g1. Can the dial pad take up the whole screen? Maybe Im missing something here.

Man.....Fun times ahead.

Hey guys ,

Was wondering......does anyone else think that the phone dial pad on the hero is pretty small? I checked the market and they dont offer a bigger dial pad. I really like the one i've seen on the g1. Can the dial pad take up the whole screen? Maybe Im missing something here.

Man.....Fun times ahead.

I personally think the dial pad is a nice size. There's something about a full screen dialpad that bothers me hehe. That's just me :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones