• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bingomatic

losdelpal

Lurker
Aug 10, 2010
Bingomatic is my first android application, is almost finished and i would like to get some feedback before i publish it in the android market, in order to solve possibles errors and issues.

Here you have the .apk file and some screenshots. If you finally try it, i hope you like it and please let me know how is your experience with the app.

By the way the application as you can imagine because of its name is to play bingo, it'll call the numbers and also it'll generates the bingo cards.

Thanks, greetings.

bingomatic

bingo1n.png

bingo2.png

bingo3.png

Sorry if i did not explain enough of its functionality in the first post.

Bingomatic is an application that will help you to organize and play bingo games with friends. Its not a game to play in the mobile.

With this app you can generate bingo cards, copy it, and then start the game, the application will call the numbers outloud so everyone can play.

I hope you give it a second try,now tha you know the purpose of it. Anyway thanks for reading, and trying the application.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones