1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Black Facebook app

Last Updated:

1. Papa Smurf151

Papa Smurf151 Active Member Developer This Topic's Starter

This is a modified version of the original facebook for android found in market

There are two versions that I have made. One being Red And the other being Blue.

The concept behind this app was to be inverted from the original app and have a black background with white text. I upgraded the Icons and Changed a few of the text colors around.

It is has been PNG optimized, Zip aligned, and signed with private keys.

Its is also its own 3rd party app and will not affect the original facebook for android app you already have on your phone

It is in the market. Go to the paid apps in social or search for BLACK FACEBOOK. I am charging a dollar due to the massive amount of time it took to put these together.

Please Let me know what you think and if you have any questions or problems

Red and Blue Versions now in the market under BLACK FACEBOOK

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. chrlswltrs

chrlswltrs Well-Known Member

I really like the look, however, I never use the Facebook app. If you could add a little functionality like chat, places, real notifications, etc you would have a real winner. Add all 3 and i would pay a lot more than a dollar. Right now I have the app installed just so I can upload photos but I use touch.Facebook.com for everything else.

3. othgar

othgar Well-Known Member

I am a little worried about having to type in my login info into the app. Looks awesome though.

4. Der Juicen

Der Juicen Well-Known Member

not showing up in the market.

5. Bswartz95

Bswartz95 Well-Known Member

I agree with this post entirely. This is a goldmine waiting to happen.

6. bostoniansurvivor

bostoniansurvivor Well-Known Member

bought the red version tonight. Very slick look to it. I agree that some added functionality would be ideal but I just love being able to have the black and red widget. I didn't use the stock one because it stuck out like a sore thumb with my dark theme.

7. Fatal

Fatal Active Member

I'm worried to download this as supposedly this guy stole this from another Dev and is selling it at a cost and apparently you can find it for free? Look at the comments in the market for the Black Facebook (red)

8. chrlswltrs

chrlswltrs Well-Known Member

Actually you can get Facebook themed for free with a lot of themes. the theme I use has Facebook themed, it is free, and there are 8 colors to choose from that you can change anytime for free.

Fatal likes this.
  9. Growler48

Growler48 Well-Known Member

What happened to this app? I had to get a new phone and now I can't find this in the market!