• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

blackberry user waiting for a better android from sprint and then switching

chum1600

Feb 17, 2010
S. St. Louis County, MO
It looks like it is only proper to say hello here so....HELLO!

I am from St. Louis, MO and can not wait to switch to android. I have an upgrade I can use, but I would like a better phone then the moment or hero. Those phones are great phones, but I am hoping we will see something really great released next month in vegas.

I have already learned so much just reading threads here and can't wait to learn more.

I am from St. Louis, MO and can not wait to switch to android. I have an upgrade I can use, but I would like a better phone then the moment or hero. Those phones are great phones, but I am hoping we will see something really great released next month in vegas.

I have already learned so much just reading threads here and can't wait to learn more.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

Or, you could sell your Tour on ebay to somebody, and buy a Hero on ebay. Seriously, I went from a Tour to a Hero, and I'm very happy. I'd hate to go even another day with a Tour. Who the hell knows when they'll finally release something newer? I bet you could sell your Tour and buy a Hero straight across, and then use your upgrade later when something actually is available.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones