• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I am so tired of seeing emails every other day of "Hey why not buy you the next gen moto edge it is now in Verizon" honestly it just screws up, whomever decided hate the beta team of Moto edge's, hey guess what, do not screw up your cell that badly in the first place.. "All it requires is blood of virgin and a bat wing to get it started." What next? Right.....

I get up early and listen to 4 local tv newscasts while reading email/message boards.

It is beyond my comprehension why they think that screaming about buying their furniture/mattresses/cars/pizza at 5 o'clock in the morning is a good thing !

4 local channels and it happens on all of them sometimes at the same time.

One of the most undesirable ones :

A close second :

Next up :

Upvote 0
I saw in another thread of the camera overheating due to old cell hmmm...

Mine is over three years old, 8.8.19 hmmm...
I might get a newer version of the same cell ^ _ ^
That way I do not have to read upon the different OS or the different styles either, and I do have my apps back up, and it will be a hardship to phoenix back to the likeness of this one though :cool::cool::cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones