• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Blame Obama

how far back must we go with blaming the past for the disgusting failures of the present......... I mean really

shouldnt we blame 100% of todays economic issues on Roosevelt...... after all he started all this mess.... or maybe we should blame George Washington for todays economic failures.... if he hadnt established the presidency then we wouldnt be in this mess

Freakin Christopher Columbus and his destructive economic policies

when are the welfare state sheep gonna get the clue that Obama is an absolute idiot and failure?

todays news is all about how Putin feels empowered to do whatever he feels in Ukraine because Obama keeps scaling back our military readiness

next week Saptech will be posting links from some obscure site telling us how the Democrats in the Senate have been trying to expand military spending but the GOP keeps blocking them

Upvote 0
No, maybe as far back as Nixon, Reagan and the Bush boys...I would say their actions help create today's actions. But last I wrote about was no ‘stand down’ order issued to U.S. military personnel.
Then someone brought up about we should trust what lying Oliver North said recently.

No, Saptech will talk about how recently the Repulicans turned down UI benefits for those who are running out of it. All the while continue to collect their pay increases, along with Dems.

It doesn't matter how obscure the site is, its TRUTH. We know the truth hurts.

Upvote 0
the problem is its NOT truth....... as an example I will use your cited "stand down order"

as I already stated........ your trying to mix apples and oranges and make it appear as scandalous...... all the while knowing its a lie and one has nothing to do with the other

as far as EUI..(E = EXTENDED... meaning prolonged unemployment {normal UI is controlled by the state not the feds})..... why do we need to Extend UI benefits...... obama has the economy in great shape.... hes said so on many occasions..... as have the democrats in congress... according to their claims current unemployment rates are only a few points above 'full employment' (current unemployment claim 6.6, 'Full Employment' {meaning acceptable normal} goals are reached at 6.0)..... same thing with food stamps..... why do we keep hearing about record food stamp usage if our dear leader has done such a great job?

oh I know....... Bush did it! either that or its blatant racism right?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones