• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

BLN does not WORK

Ozhak

Aug 21, 2011
I installed Touch X-treme ROM. Upgrade the kernel to Ninphetamine 2.1.2. Install BLN pro. Opened BLN pro and I got this message

!Error
X This liglights does not support BLN.

However, when I used VillainROM before with the same kernel, the BLN worked.

Anyone can answer this?

I installed Touch X-treme ROM. Upgrade the kernel to Ninphetamine 2.1.2. Install BLN pro. Opened BLN pro and I got this message

!Error
X This liglights does not support BLN.

However, when I used VillainROM before with the same kernel, the BLN worked.

Anyone can answer this?

Customised ROM's are just that... they are customised individually with different features and add-on's.

Is it possible that by flashing a different kernel in Touch X-treme that this broke the BLN feature in the ROM?

I ask this because I notice in this link:-

xda-developers - View Single Post - [25/08-11] [ROM][KH3] TOUCH X-treme KH3 1.0 'PERFORMANCE' - [JKAY mod inside]

that there is a flashable mod entitled...

"ENABLE THE BLN SUPPORT IN ROM (NOT KERNAL)IF FLASHING TO OTHER KERNAL WITH BLN SUPPORT TO TOUCH X 3.2 ONLY & 3.2 SP1"

:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones