• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bluetooth Dropping and "tablet only" app issues.

SAberDroid

Feb 3, 2011
Hello!

My Bluetooth drops randomly every 20 minutes or so. I also have issues updating apps because they want to do tablet only. I've tried factory resets and installing apps out of the dock with no solution. I have tried searching google for these issues, but haven't found anything yet. I've had it just over a month and really don't want to try to take it back for another device if this is an issue for others as well. Really want this to work out so I don't have to buy another tablet to go with a phone.

Anyone else having these issues?

I haven't seen the bluetooth issue. I do have an issue with Scribblenauts where I cannot install it at all due to it griping about my Titanium Backup as being tablet-only, then not installing, and Play Store insisting not compatible. I've not had any other issues with updating, though, and have a multitude of phone-only, tab-only, and apps that support both. Examples?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones