• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bluetooth Headphones

riffdex

Android Enthusiast
Jan 28, 2010
Hey. I am looking for some bluetooth headphones with a similar design to these:
Sony Ericsson HBH-IS800 Wireless Stereo Headphone Headset reviews - CNET Reviews
I really want some simple earbud headphones that are just connect with one wire. I don't want over-ear headphones and I don't want a receiver to plug a pair of headphones into. The reason why I want this is because headphones are always getting tangled in my pocket. I imagine if I have headphones like this that just has a single cord attaching them they will not get so tangled.

Anyways, I've read the reviews on those sony headphones, and I've decided based on the reviews that the battery life is not good enough on those, not to mention that there's apparently some sort of bug in these headphones where they may stop working randomly at some point. I was just wondering if you guys know of another pair of BT headphones that use the same design? (That has better battery life, maybe better price, etc)?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones