Bluetooth Headphones

Last Updated:

1. riffdex

riffdex Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Jan 28, 2010
    Hey. I am looking for some bluetooth headphones with a similar design to these:
    Sony Ericsson HBH-IS800 Wireless Stereo Headphone Headset reviews - CNET Reviews
    I really want some simple earbud headphones that are just connect with one wire. I don't want over-ear headphones and I don't want a receiver to plug a pair of headphones into. The reason why I want this is because headphones are always getting tangled in my pocket. I imagine if I have headphones like this that just has a single cord attaching them they will not get so tangled.

Anyways, I've read the reviews on those sony headphones, and I've decided based on the reviews that the battery life is not good enough on those, not to mention that there's apparently some sort of bug in these headphones where they may stop working randomly at some point. I was just wondering if you guys know of another pair of BT headphones that use the same design? (That has better battery life, maybe better price, etc)?

2. SLDroid

SLDroid Member

Feb 16, 2010
    I have ben happy with the Alec Lansing Back beat, but they have the behind the ear design. I don't think you will find good battery life in a simple ear bud design; not enough space for a decent battery.
  3. x026092

x026092 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2009
    I have the Motorola S9 & the Jabra Halo. I like them both. Both are bluetooth. The S9 is an earbud & the Halo is over the ear, that can be used with a wire (airpalne mode). Both can take calls also.