• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bluetooth HID Problem?

Hello, I recently purchased an moga hero pro power and I'm having difficulty connecting it with bluetooth via "B mode"/HID mode to use. It shows up in my search and pairs, but it doesn't seem to be really connected. The moga hero still blinks as if it is waiting to be paired. I have downloaded the moga pivot app, and it shows its connected but thats all, when trying emulators such as neo.emu or ppsspp, the input doesn't seem to be registering. I'm just wondering if anyone with the F6 has a moga pro and is experiencing the same problems? I'm searching around and it appears as though there is an issue with wifi being on on 4.1.2 with moga, but turning wifi off doesn't seem to solve anything.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones