Bluetooth paring

Last Updated:

1. JPH

JPH New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all!

Just received my first HTC device (HTC Tattoo) and I have tryed several times to pared that for my old Nokia device for sending contact (Vcard) to my new and superb phone. Unfortunately I have no success on that. It will always inform me paired but not connected. Is there any how has similar problems with Android platform or is there any another way to copy contact information S40 device.

Thanks for your help.

Advertisement
  2. jporch316

jporch316 Well-Known Member

Im not sure but mostly bluetooth is the one failings of android phones. You cannot exchange files via bluetooth although this is going to be implemented in Android 2.0 (if and when we get it for the tattoo)

3. Huw

Huw Well-Known Member

Yeah, if you want to do anything other than connect a wireless headset, bluetooth as it stands on the Tattoo is pretty awful. Hopefully Android 2.0 will help out here. In the meantime, I've seen at least one app on the Android market that purports to enable full bluetooth capabilities.

4. JPH

so it seems that I have to find another solutions to move +400 contacts to Tattoo than BT :( , anyideas?

5. rassha

rassha Member

6. jporch316

jporch316 Well-Known Member

7. JPH

Rassha and jporch316 thanks for your help. Sync actually also works with Windows live, because don't have outlook. (after I have updated win7, I have to consider new emailclient)