• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Boost mobile galaxy s2 unroot

Reactions: CellBlock420
Upvote 0
I just rooted my gs2 with framaroot yesterday also!! If you open your framaroot app again click on where it says superuser at the top then select unroot then click on frodo.. This will unroot your gs2!! I tryed the unroot to option and it totally works!! Very easy and only takes a minute.. It removed the root exploit and deletes superuser.. I didnt see busybox in this root method but be sure to get a busybox installer from the play store so you will have it..

Reactions: Shaun72
Upvote 0
hey danielmike. Im glad i saw ur post on here i jst joined recently and was thinking bout roting my phone with framaroot but wanted to make sure i could unroot it also with framaroot. So will boost know it has been rooted if i needed to get a replacment or have to fixed???? I haven't had the phone long and got the insurance on it. Thanks in advance. Also how do i get the file that will unroot?

Reactions: danielmike
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones