• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] Help

how much do you think i could sell it for? it powers on... but not past the bootloader and i dont feel like fixing an un-used phone(I no longer use the phone)... man... just as it got JB too. well it seems like im completely leaving the warp scene.

You could donate your phone to the team osiris devs. I believe a few of them needed parts

Upvote 0
the thing is... i want to see JB on the Warp... if i can get a board, i can test for a little bit and then i would donate it, seeing as it was never really used... however i really just want to test it before giving it away.

Sadly the only way I know of getting a board is buying a warp with a broken digi from ebay. That's what I had to do when I needed one.

Upvote 0
I had this happen to me once if you keep holding down your power botton it should push through to where you computer can read it then use zte update tool this want all the way fix it you will then have to manualy put the rom on your device I bricked mine flashing someone elses firmware its no for sure thing but worked for me

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones