• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ROM] ICON rom V2.0 * released 10/16/12 *

Been using the ROM for a little so far everything's great, i love the way everything looks, I've only ran into a few problems so far.

In google voice you can't see the text conversations, because of white characters

On the status bar when downloading something its the same thing its too dark to see the text.

Thanks for reporting! Ill come out with a minor update today to address those issues
Oh btw thanks for trying out my rom:)

Upvote 0
Been using the ROM for a little so far everything's great, i love the way everything looks, I've only ran into a few problems so far.

In google voice you can't see the text conversations, because of white characters

On the status bar when downloading something its the same thing its too dark to see the text.

I swear that it happens to EVERY single person that themes a ROM for the first time, myself included. LOL It's almost automatic me thinks haha
:rofl:

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
@ApolloStar2109
I Have a quick question, How do I get info on understanding Thread terms like "OP" and how to navigate to it. Like when someone says look in "OP"? Thank you in advance. And sorry about the off topic question in this thread.
http://androidforums.com/members/apollostar2109.html

Op is original post or original poster theres not too many slang terms that get thrown around here as long as you know that one youll be fine

Reactions: Shitididit2
Upvote 0
@ApolloStar2109
I Have a quick question, How do I get info on understanding Thread terms like "OP" and how to navigate to it. Like when someone says look in "OP"? Thank you in advance. And sorry about the off topic question in this thread.
http://androidforums.com/members/apollostar2109.html

Updates will be in this thread, OP means "Original Post" which means the first post in this forum thread.

Reactions: Shitididit2
Upvote 0
I used this for 36 hours and love the colors and theme work. I had to go to something different until a few more bugs get worked out but please don't give up mhannah. :D, The following is just my input on what I would do if I dev'd this rom:
1. Bolder font for easier viewing
2. Background coloring contrast for pop ups and notification pulldown for some apps not showing their texts. Happens every single time with first themes, myself included.
3. Make titanium backup free version a system app.
4. Titanium backup hanging up in batch restore
5. Sticky check boxes issue in keyboard selection and other system selections. Apollostar found a fix for this same problem in his earlier unitology releases

Can't wait for the fixes and updates so I can test again! Again great work! :thumbup:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones