• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] Warp Cream Sandwich Rom [Discontinued]

Should this rom move away from Ice Cream Sandwich and Towards Jelly Bean?

• Yes

Votes: 146 83.9%
  • No

Votes: 28 16.1%

• Total voters
ok so i ran this rom for about a week, my favorite by the way. i went to the new jellybean beta rom. i went back to this rom i redownloaded to my sd card. i flashed it and it keeps freezing on the screen with the broken glass pieces.... the loading screen i never make it past that screen can someone tell me why?
You may try flashing WCS again, make sure and do a factory reset in recovery and wipe the dalvic cache.

Upvote 0
Sorry guys... this rom will no longer be supported... I will make an attempt to have what is done so far to this point cleaned up for a somewhat final release... afterwards anyone will be able to pick up this project.... I have given my full attention to working on getting jellybean fixed up and glistening... I will later on create a theme for the theme engine found in sugar kang and cm10 that will mimic WCS's theme work

When I first began this project about 9 months ago I had very little knowledge of android and its ins and outs however through its creation I have gained valuable knowledge which has allowed me to become a much more well rounded developer... I intend on using this knowledge to take my skills to even further heights as I continue to develope for the warp community :D:D:D:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones