boost mobile warp zte micro sd card lock broke need helpSupport

1. dannyboy6913

dannyboy6913 Active Member

micro sd card locking metal bracket broke !!!.ok i was given this phone from of course my brother to see if i can get it going (he says it belongs to friend of his )well somehow the stock rom isnt in the phone cuz all there is is a android logo on screen.after reset tried to restore from internal memory nothing there.and of course the micro sd card doesnt lock into place cuz there is no metal lock to hold it.i found the stock roms to flash back to stock but of course i need to have the micro sd card to do that .i told him theres no way to do it .throw it away but thought i would check with my android forums community first ..the phone is a boost mobile warp zte n860

Advertisement
    :
  2. 00ffej

00ffej Well-Known Member

This has nothing to do with root or dev. Post in general.
  3. dannyboy6913

micro sd card locking metal bracket broke !!!.was given phone from friend to see if i can get it going well somehow the stock rom isnt in the phone cuz all there is is a android logo on screen.after reset tried to restore from internal memory nothing there.and of course the micro sd card doesnt lock into place cuz there is no metal lock to hold it.i found the stock roms to flash back to stock but of course i need to have the micro sd card to do that .i told him theres no way to do it .throw it away but thought i would check with my android forums community first ..the phone is a boost mobile warp zte n860

Attached Files:

4. drewhill77

drewhill77 Well-Known Member

Do you have a PC with adb installed?
  5. dannyboy6913

do i have to install dropbox on my comp?.
  6. drewhill77

drewhill77 Well-Known Member

Dropbox? ADB is android debug bridge...it's part of android sdk. And yes...if you don't have the ability to utilize the sdcard your only option is adb
  7. Dontaskme

Dontaskme Member

Sorry about the situation. If nothing works, I might be interested in buying it for parts. Good luck.
  8. Manodedios

Manodedios Well-Known Member

I used to have an old Tmo phone with a broken sim card holder. As long as it can still make the connection with contracts.... tape the heffer on. SD will nor be removable and you need to be careful with heat but should work.