• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help boost mobile warp zte micro sd card lock broke need help

dannyboy6913

Jun 25, 2012
micro sd card locking metal bracket broke !!!.ok i was given this phone from of course my brother to see if i can get it going (he says it belongs to friend of his )well somehow the stock rom isnt in the phone cuz all there is is a android logo on screen.after reset tried to restore from internal memory nothing there.and of course the micro sd card doesnt lock into place cuz there is no metal lock to hold it.i found the stock roms to flash back to stock but of course i need to have the micro sd card to do that .i told him theres no way to do it .throw it away but thought i would check with my android forums community first ..the phone is a boost mobile warp zte n860

micro sd card locking metal bracket broke !!!.was given phone from friend to see if i can get it going well somehow the stock rom isnt in the phone cuz all there is is a android logo on screen.after reset tried to restore from internal memory nothing there.and of course the micro sd card doesnt lock into place cuz there is no metal lock to hold it.i found the stock roms to flash back to stock but of course i need to have the micro sd card to do that .i told him theres no way to do it .throw it away but thought i would check with my android forums community first ..the phone is a boost mobile warp zte n860

Attachments

• IMG007.jpg
    IMG007.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 95
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones