Rarewolf Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    ratjr15 and NightThorn like this.
  2. mooseberry

mooseberry Well-Known Member

Will you get me a few ill pay u for shipping
  3. kevincott

kevincott Well-Known Member Contributor

I saw a promo where Boost retail stores are giving away 4 different phones with activiation (all free phones are under $100 retail).

Also the Samsung Ultra is $100 off with activation.
  4. aliefjoker

aliefjoker New Member

It's a promo for 4 days. 5 phones are up for grabs;
    1. LG Rumor
    2. Blackberry 8530
    3. Galaxy Prevail
    4. Sanyo Innuendo
    5. Motorola Theory
    I just got a Prevail here in Houston. All you do is pay the plan's cost and you're out the door. So I paid $55 and walked out with a brand new phone.
    Rarewolf likes this.
  5. dhabell

dhabell Well-Known Member

theyre doing this bc Boost is getting the iphone in September
  6. kolosus

kolosus Well-Known Member

Do you have a source, other than the grape vine I mean.
  7. Chitravani

Chitravani Member

I think I would rather have the Prevail than the iPhone. But they do seem to be getting ready to change things up a bit.
  8. ratjr15

ratjr15 Active Member

Going to get another one tonight... Kinda wanted to change my # anyways... GREAT find! Thanks CW!!!
  9. out of ideas

out of ideas Well-Known Member

Probably has something to do with wanting to dump prevails before they get banned. I think they dropped the price to $99 a month ago.

Thanks for posting
  10. Rarewolf

Wait.. CW hasn't even posted here?! o_O?
    ratjr15 likes this.
  11. ratjr15

ratjr15 Active Member

Sorry... meant Rw.... thanks again man.. loving having a new phone and the 2 batteries make it usable all day..
  12. kolosus

Wish I could've found someone that participated. I didn't find anyone. I was going to get another Prevail and a second account with that... oh well.
  13. Rarewolf

Sorry to hear that bro, didn't the link i posted work?
  14. kolosus

Nothing wrong with the link you provided. I called almost all the places. Some acknowledged the existence of the program but said that they were not participating on it. Some said that this program didn't exist! Some said that it was only available through a Boost Mobile exclusive dealer, meaning a store that sells nothing but Boost mobile items. I called some of them too but they weren't participating either. It was just an all around fiasco. Maybe it was just the area I live in that was out of the loop.

One owner, I remember, said that he was not going to discuss stuff over the phone and would only talk about these things once I came into the store. Great. I didn't go see him...

Maybe next time I'll have better luck. This is the second promotion that they had doing the same thing in the last three months...
  15. Rarewolf

Its better if you just go to the boost stores.
    You might end up finding that they were not "acknowledging" it even though they are participating in it.