• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Boosted Evo APN option gone

Fletchguy

Jan 26, 2011
Hello forum,

I am still using my htc evo 4g rooted on boost android 2.2. It has always worked fine since putting it on boost. About a month agao I started to have mms issues couldnt send or get. I checked my mms setting and emails and server name ok. I wne to check my apn setting and saw my ports were not set so I went to change them but when I went into setting...wireless networks....mobile networks.... there is no APN option in there any more? Nothing about APN anything..... I didnt delete anything its just gone... Any idea what happened or what to do to fix it?... was odd as was working fine then stopped and now apn stuff gone.....I used a rant donor the phone is on stock 2.2 android rom but has been rooted.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones